- Throttle control, Weighted steel base, Realistic rubber buttons, Rapid-fire trigger, Extra-long 7-foot cable.
- Requires Windows 95, 98 or 98SE. Also DOS Compatible. Logitech WingMan Software (Windows 98/Me/2000/XP) v.4.2 Drivers claim to be Windows XP Compatible also.
Award-winning, comfortable handle design, throttle control for better performance, rubber encased buttons improve firing accuracy and smooth tracking mechanism provides accurate movement makes this joystick a real winner among the similar models. Besides it is fully compatible with Windows 95/98 and DOS environment.
Rating: (out of 1 reviews)
- Full-size, 10-inch racing wheel
- Rubber handgrips for comfort and control
- Wheel-mounted shifters and buttons for fast gear changes
- Gas and brake pedals for a realistic driving experience
- Game port connection installs on a wide range of computers
WingMan Formula helps you control your on-screen car almost like you would a real race car, so you lap faster and crash less. You’ll appreciate this racing system whether you are in fast switchbacks, making a tight hair-pin turn, or just shifting positions on a 2-mile oval track. In auto racing, there is no such thing as ‘close enough’.The Wingman Formula includes a steering wheel and a foot pedal assembly. The steering wheel has four wheel-mounted programmable buttons and a strong, easy to use clamp that fits the edge of any desk. The pedal assembly has gas and brake pedals with non-slip surfaces and a ‘dead pedal’ foot rest; the assembly fits comfortably under most desks.
Rating: (out of 10 reviews)
Find More Products